Diploma Entry Requirements
The minimum requirements for admission to both BHMS Diploma programs are:
- Minimum 18 years of age with successfully completed 12 year secondary education.
- English language skills at a level equivalent to IELTS 5.0 - 5.5 or equivalent.
- Hospitality orientation and good personality.
You should also:
- Be committed to academics and practical learning and your own personal development.
- Be motivated towards a future career at a supervisory level in the international hospitality industry.
- Demonstrate curiosity, tolerance, and open-mindedness toward other cultures.
- Set yourself realistic goals for your time at BHMS in Switzerland.
Bachelor Degree Entry Requirements
- Minimum 20 years of age with a successfully completed Higher Diploma (or equivalent).
- Students, whose mother tongue is other than English, must provide an IELTS 5.5 - 6.0 or equivalent certificate in order to receive an offer by the university.
Master Degree Entry Requirements
- Minimum entry age - 21 years.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Students whose mother tongue is other than English, must provide an IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent certificate in order to receive a conditional offer by the university.