Every course at B.H.M.S. provides the excellent opportunity to gain knowledge and working experience during the study period. Internships are key for building experience as a student while giving you the opportunity to achieve your own learning goals without the responsibilities of being a permanent employee.
At B.H.M.S. you will be able to find many paid internship opportunities combined with studies and offered only to our students that will help you set the foundation for your career.
Here are just a few reasons why internships combined with studies are investments in your future:
1) Real world experience: Joining a company as an intern gives you the opportunity to work hands on in a professional environment. As an intern, you are there to gain actual work experience and an internship will teach you more about the career path you are pursuing while you can provide evidence that you have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
2) Networking: Internships often give you the opportunity to attend meetings and events. By interacting with professionals, you gain new connections and learn how to communicate in a professional environment. Networking can help you to acquire references and find new job opportunities.
3) Resume Builder: Without a solid resume, it can be more difficult to be considered for a working position after graduation. By completing a paid internship as part of your studies at B.H.M.S. in Switzerland, you will gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to your resume and enhance your application to graduate school.
4) Time Management: As an intern, you will become a master of time management. When you are working in a fast-paced professional environment you need to know that every minute counts. Time management is vital in every circumstance whether you are attending meetings, finishing tasks on deadlines, making phone calls and in any other important aspect of your daily jobs.
5) Career Foundation: Internships provide you with the building blocks you need for your future. Many internship opportunities help set the foundation for your career as you will be able to learn new skills and add to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities. You will be able to practice communication and teamwork skills while gaining industry knowledge first-hand from an organization and professionals.
Internships are great tools to improve your chances as a job applicant after graduation and help make you a better potential employee.
So, make the investment in your career, consider becoming a successful student at B.H.M.S., a capable intern in the Hospitality Industry and gain the most out of the overall study experience in Switzerland!
Global Business Management
Hotel and Hospitality Management