Is a Career in Hospitality &
Global Business in Your Future?
Career in the Hospitality & Global Business
Hospitality, travel and tourism sector is one of the most dynamic industries in today's global economy.
A broad range of career opportunities are available in various industries, such as:
- Hotels and resorts
- Meeting and event planning
- VIP and luxury services
- Airlines, cruises and other transportation
- Leisure, recreation and sports management
- Spa and wellness management
Two week Familiarization Program
BHMS University Centre in Lucerne has developed a two week
familiarization program for school leavers or University
graduates with the following objectives:
- Discover your career objectives and the ideal training needed to attain such objectives.
- Obtain first hand experience of the skills and demands for a career in the tourism and global management sector.
- Experience Switzerland and Lucerne as a study destination.
All inclusive fee: CHF 3,490
- Tuition fee & study materials
- Shared accommodation & meals for 13 nights
- Airport pick up & drop
- Seminars and Workshops
- Excursions Certificate of Attendance
- Pre-intermediate English level
- Over 15 years of age
Should a student chose to enrol in any of BHMS academic programs within two years after taking the summer program, he/she will be entitled for a
CHF 3,000 fee reimbursement should he/she enrols in a minimum of two year academic program or CHF 1,500 fee reimbursement if he/she enrols in a one year academic program. Fee reimbursement is made in the form of discount on tuition.
About BHMS University Centre
The BHMS University Centre is part of the Benedict Education Group, one of Switzerland's oldest and largest Higher Education institutions. BHMS is a Swiss Federal College of Higher Education in the Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism specializations. It is also an eduQua certified institute in the State of Lucerne. eduQua is the Swiss Association for Quality & Management Systems (SQS), which certifies education institutions in Switzerland. BHMS has a partnership agreement with Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen in the UK to offer the Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management and Global Business Management in Switzerland. Robert Gordon University is consistently ranked as the Top Modern University by leading University Guides . The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian and The Complete University Guide.