B.H.M.S. Career Days 2018
Following the success of last year's Career Days, the Career Office at B.H.M.S. had organized the event once again in 2018. This year the event has been prolonged with numerous workshops during the months of September and October. The event's agenda includes informative workshops and personal recruitment interviews.
Through the Career Days, the B.H.M.S. students also have the chance to apply and get an internship or job placement opportunity in countries such as the United States, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, and the Caribbean Islands.
The first guest lecturer to participate in the B.H.M.S. Recruitment Days 2018 was Mrs. Frederique Hounkpatin from Divergent Link. During the Workshop " How to start a successful career in the Middle East", the B.H.M.S. students found out about her 18 years experience working for Hilton Hotels in the UK and the Middle East, before starting her own recruitment business.Mrs. Frederique Hounkpatin also gave the students precious tips on how to start and grow a career, how to make an attractive CV and how to successfully pass a job interview.
After the presentation, the students could have a personal interview with her and apply for different internships or full-time positions with top luxury hotels brands such as Hilton, W Hotel, The Chedi, Time Hotels Group and more.
Our second guest was The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Vienna represented by Ms. Sophie Neubauer. She interviewed the students who were interested to do an internship or get a full-time position in this prestigious luxury brand hotel.
We are excited to welcome many other companies that will visit the B.H.M.S. campus in October and unveil more opportunities for the students.
In October, the following guests will also attend the B.H.M.S. "Meet the Industry - Career Days":
- 2nd October – HRC International USA – Internships in the USA
- 10th October – The Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain, USA
- 11th October – Relais & Chateau – no recruitment just guest lecture to learn about the brand
- 17th October – Belmond Hotels
- 17th October – Auberge Resorts California, USA - Michelin Star Properties
- 18th October – Sealogical Crew Service ––Working on super luxury Yacht
- 18th October – WISE Foundation visa sponsor – Information about US visa
- 23rd October – BSG Butler Search Group, USA Internships in country clubs
- 19th October – White Lodging USA – Hotel Property Management Company with over 250 hotel all over the USA
- 24th October – Biltmore Estate and Cullasaja Country Club
- 25th October – Frenchman’s Creek Beach and Country Club, Florida
- 26th October – Sandals Resorts Caribbean
Our Study Programs:
Hotel and Hospitality Management
Global Business Management